I am Always Ready For Hot Love

Saturday 1 December 2012
















If you firmly believe that writing pay post is one good way to revenue from your blog, here’s a list of web services that pays you to write for them. This list will be updated periodically, so if you have a paid post service I’ve missed out I’d like to add them to the list. Necessary credits will be given.
CPM (Cost Per thousand Impressions), generally on publishers’ point of views are how much one can earn when an ad gets 1000 impressions on the website. Some ad networks pay $3/CPM, some $4, but the average is about that. If you have 700 regular unique visitors generates about 1000 impressions a day on your site, these people are not likely to click on CPC ads, so I’d say CPM ads are probably a better way out. Here’s few of the top paying CPM ad networks that I’ve come to know, used or heard before. If you have more, I’d be happy to add them in. Full list after jump.

















Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment