Please stay away from me

Saturday 1 December 2012







Well, I do not want to sink, and had you holding my hand, take me into the emotional swamp, but you have let go, to me neither hot nor cold, I do not want to, love me if , and you deeply love me good, and why to be so, I’m busy, do you think I do not have time to meet with you is a wet blanket, so you do not want to waste time, right? You start down, slowly began to appreciate from the light into the matter, in fact, love is not appreciated, but wiped away the feeling of the heart. Maybe you only now understand that you are not in love, but an appreciation of it. Love, it is never half-hearted, I do not want a person who does not love me to wait. If you do not love, please stay away from me!


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment